Just in time for your Monday commute (hopefully). In this episode of the COGNATION podcast, I read from an article that a friend sent me recently titled: 33 Practices That Walk you Toward Yourself. I reveal the results of the off-chance apocalypse poll and offer a new suggestion to your G.O.O.D (Get Out of Dodge) bag.
Dismiss him if you like — plenty of people do — yet there’s no denying he’s got a way with words when it comes to describing the plight of the common man.
This is a great segment on wealth and income inequality from Last Week Tonight with John Oliver on HBO. Relevant links cited during this segment are listed below.
- CNP Episode 004 07/27/2014
- Russell Brand Gets On His Soap Box and Nails The Political Zeitgeist 07/19/2014
- Last Week Tonight With John Oliver – The Wealth Gap 07/19/2014
- CNP Episode 003 07/17/2014
- Flotation/Sensory Deprivation Tanks 07/07/2014